Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Step2010
Dream of Winx
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot 2z7kjh2

A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Empty
PostSubject: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:55 am

Y'know when I said I'd write stuff about Ally and Abbey a lonngggggg time ago. While, I was bored at school on Thursday and Friday before my jealousy personified itself and I've wrote it!

PS: I did not name it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally and her sister Abbey were strolling down the busy field. It was lunch time at school. School was a nice break from their insane younger sister Layla, yet their other sister Mari would have to put up with her at school. Milo managed to be able to do nothing at home as he had finished his GSCEs. While thinking of her other siblings, Ally thought of someone she didn't want to see- Peter. Peter was a person in her year who annoyed her deeply. Yet for some reason, he'd never annoy her sister.
 "Ally, are you alright?" Abbey asked while watching her sister space out. Ally jumped a little before nodding and carrying on strolling. "Oh, by the way, have you done the German homework?" Abbey continued in a more casual tone. Immediately, Ally stopped.
 "I... haven't!" Ally gasped in a slightly nervous tone. She turned around and strolled across the field for a bit until a familiar voice called out.
 "Oi! Twin!" the voice called. From this voice, Ally knew who it was. And her sister knew just as well as she did. Her sister didn't seem to care. It was Peter.
"Hi Peter!" Abbey called while waving. Her walked slightly closer to the twins after hearing her call.
"Hey Abbey, can I ask you a question?" he enquired. Quickly, he darted his eyes to Ally who was giving him a stare colder than either of the Earth's Poles.
"Why is your sister so... angry?" he whispered. After this, Ally looked even more furious- this is one of his ways to annoy her. Annoy her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 am

Oh my goodness! It like evil Layla all over again. I feel bad for the victoms here. Oh boy. I wonder what will happen. ☺ good job on the story.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:52 pm

It's a little different to the original version I wrote. Oh well. just wait for the plot twist hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Can't wait to read it! I would like to see what happens with this one.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:39 pm

I'll add more tomorrow. Soon I'll extend it further.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Okay. I can wait till then.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 4:02 pm

letsa do it

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abbey giggled a little bit- she had a very witty response her head.
 "It's because she is- ummmmm I mean, I don't know!" Abbey whispered back while giggling. She turned her head to see that Ally's expression had changed from an irritated one to an almost furious one. However, she decided to just sigh before turning around and walking the other direction towards the library to complete her German homework.
 "What made her so mad?" Peter asked Abbey with a confused tone.
 "I guess sometimes I annoy her too- not as much as Layla though... yikes!" Abbey replied. A thought of Layla's evil smile entered her head, yet she quickly shook it out of her head before anyone could notice.
 After that, she was about to go and follow her sister to apologise when Peter put his hand on her shoulder. Immediately, Abbey decided not to go.
 "Abbey, I have something to ask you..." Peter began, while putting his hand behind is head. Abbey looked confused but nodded quickly.
 "What is it?" She enquired in a positive tone. At this moment, everything stopped. But not in an awkward like when the class falls silent.
 "Abbey... will you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Wow! Epic twist! That is so sweet. Awe. But I would like to know what she says to that question. I will wait for the next part.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Ehehehe I have more than one idea in mind

I'm thinking about which one though xD
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Just think which will be best for the story. Or of its possible find a way to do both.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:08 am

EEEE SQUEEEEEEEE DDGGFFFT YAS SAY YES!!! SAY YES!! I JUST WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER FOR NOOOREASON!!! WHY AM I HYPER???
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 am

cheers m9s

Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:12 pm

OKAY HERE IS MORE

--------------------------------------------------

Everyone went silent. Did everyone hear? It appeared so. Hundreds of eyes glared towards Peter and Abbey with shocked emotions- some in hope, others in disappointment and some in utter confusion. Peter had not said anything about this. Not a single word.
"I can't believe this!" a voice gasped.
"Answer him!" chanted other voices. Abbey felt frozen in this complete pandemonium. What should say to Peter? She didn't want to upset him- yet she didn't want to show everyone the answer. The pressure built up, ready to explode like an active volcano. To answer, she needed to be alone. With Peter.
"A moment, please," Abbey told everyone in a surprisingly calm tone. She rotated her head around to see the hope from a lot of people's eyes disappear like a phantom. "Come with me, Peter," Abbey told him.
"Yeah alright," he replied casually, not seeming to be bothered by the swarm of other people watching his every move.
"And can no-one else follow us!" Abbey added in a louder voice, making sure everyone could hear her request. Before long, the two ambled off to a quieter place, which people only went to occasionally, and surprisingly, no-one followed. Would Peter get the answer?
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 pm

I hope she says yes. This would make this story so romantic. I wonder what the answer will be and what will happen after that. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm still thinking about which way it should go. I'll decide by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Okay. I will be ready.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Im waiting for the awnser
EEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm sorry for procrastinating guys

------------------------------------------------------

After a journey weaving around the hundreds of other students at the school (and getting some looks that hinted one or two things) Abbey and Peter arrived at the place. As expected, it was empty. There wasn't even any noise from any footsteps upstairs, presumably because everyone was outside enjoying the last few days of the school year in the summer sun.
"So, the answer? What is it?" Peter asked. Abbey looked around to make sure no one was coming. Fortunately for her, no one was, and no one was even in her sight.
"Okay, my answer, it is... a yes!" Abbey whispered joyfully. At this second, everything felt like it changed. Peter seemed happy enough with the answer. And the newly formed couple began to hug. They hugged for a little while. However, not too long after this, footsteps echoed on the steps above Peter and Abbey. Who could it be? Abbey prayed it wasn't someone familiar. She turned around to see a familiar rucksack and a girl with extremely familiar hair.
"Stay quiet," Abbey whispered in the lowest tone she could muster to Peter. Then she tip-toed a few steps, hoping not to be heard. The girl appeared not to hear anything. Abbey tip-toed back under the stairs, they resumed hugging until the familiar voice which belonged to the familiar girl with the familiar rucksack spoke out.
"Abbey, what are you doing?" it asked. It was Ally...
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 pm

She said yes! Yay! Omg a big twister at the end. Uh-oh what is going to happen next? Only Minako knows. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 am

Unless I make it up as I go along.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:01 am

Yes that is true. I know people that do that.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:37 am

*cough* i do that, nothing is planned in my stories

anyways

OMG FINALLY MY LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 1:06 pm

lolsteph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot   A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brat's Gain Side Story ~ The Day Peter was not an Idiot
Page 1 of 1