Dream of Winx
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Step2010
Dream of Winx
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Part 1: First Day Of Middle School

I woke up on the ground. I shivered. No blanket. Usual. I stood up to see my room a mess! Oh well....thats usual to. I walked to my closet and put on some jeans, a white shirt with a flower pattern on it. I got my rain coat and got my $20 dollars and ran to school. Late! Darn alarn! Everyone stared at me as I ran into the classroom. 4 teachers now. And locker buddies. Yippee!! Not....im sharing my locker with Mabi Ortein. She hates me for some reason. I never did anything to her. Welp...I guess its life...
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Okay!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Part 2: Jessica Outlaw

I sat in my seat. We were given 4 notebooks. One for math, reading, science and social studies. Then I realized something.....I HAD NO FREINDS!!! All my old freinds moved 1 week ago...sad I know. Loser me. Then I noticed something.....Mabi was about to throw something at me! I dodged it. Then I threw a paper at her. It got in her hair! YES! Finally I ruined her hair! Her hair has been perfect for to long! "Ugh! You'll pay for this Jessica Hartlaw!" She said. "Jessica Hartlaw? That sounds like.......Jessica Outlaw! She was a criminal in the old days!" A girl with blonde hair said. I stared at her. I suppose she noticed cause then she said "I only know that because my parents always talked about Jessica Outlaw...." Why did she say they talked about that other Jessica? Are her parents dead? "Shut up Maddison!" Mabi said. I rolled my eyes. "She isn't your servant!" I said. "Actually she is!" Mabi said. Maddison then slammed her fists on her desk. "SHUT THE HECK UP MABI!" Maddison shouted. The bell rang.....ON TO OUR LOCKERS!!! Yeah....im a loser.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 pm

I'm a loser too so.

It also reminds me of Dork Diaries lol.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:44 pm

xD

Part 3: The Food Fight

I walked into the lunchroom. I got my lunch bag and sat somewhere. Everyone was still staring at me like I was some random stranger. Which I was but oh well. "Hi there..... Im Rella" I heard a low, sad voice behind me. I turned around to see a girl in blue and black. "Hey....im Jessica. Jessica Hartlaw." I said to the possibly depressed Rella. Then as Rella sat down this boy threw his mashed potatoes at her. Rella didn't care though. But she did throw her juice at him. Yikes...it must've hurt simce he screamed. I then threw my mini cake at him. Oh yeah.....were wasting food. Oh well. Rella then got knocked out by something. OH MY!! I soon to was knocked out. Something.....or......someone was...here
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Part 4 preview: A Secret Society

Me and Rella were tied up. We saw 5 figures. "Well hello there you two..." A sweet voice said. "Wha-What do you want with us?!" I questioned them.
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Getting very interesting 👅 .
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:05 am

Part 4: A Secret Society part 1

I felt like I was being dragged. But by who and to where? Oh well.... I then heard my head bump on the floor ouch. I woke up. I saw Rella beside me. What is this? Me and Rella were tied up. We saw 5 figures. "Well hello there you two..." A sweet voice said. "Wha-What do you want with us?!" I questioned them. "Oh just something....VERY powerful from you...." I stared. I didn't understand. What did they mean? "My mom told me about you!" Rella said. I was surprised. "Ah, so June Gem told you, Rella?" One of the 5 people said. I suppose its a secret society....
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235
The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw 2z7kjh2

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:46 pm

very cool

also my 666th post help I'm anti Satanist
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 am

Part 5: A Secret Society part 2

They grinned evilly at us. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO US!" I asked the society. "Just recruiting you....for dark deeds.." The supposed leader said in a hushed tone. I tilted my head. "Like what?"

They explained to us that they had been watching us. Were supposed to be agents for their agency and we have to kill people who have hurt us. Its unreal.

Rella refused to join so they locked her up.
Im afraid.
What if this changes me.

AHAHAHAHAH #MyEvilCliffhanger so yes it'll get darker and darker....AHAHAHAH #WutEvenWasDat
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Killing starts...NOW! Btw, its clean so it'll just say: "Bam, ? died, rest in pepperoni's"

Part 6: Target Eliminated

I got my weapon and walked towards Mabi. I said nothing and dragged her to back of the school.

Mabi looked at me in utter horror. I grinned at her.

Yes, I hated this but they would have killed us and our family and friends.

I held the knife up. She shook her head and was screaming no. "Well then maybe you shouldn't have hurt me"

Then her body was limb, dead, gone.

Bam, Mabi died. RIP.
Eliminated

I walked back to the society. They had Rella in chains, she was saying something but her mouth was taped so it was muffled. I looked at her in horror, she looked at me in anger, ANGER!

I walked towards her with rage. Her look then turned sympathetic. I growled at her. "Let her talk.." I said bitterly.

They ripped the tape off.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Part 7: Rella Confesses

I looked at Rella. I was getting impatient. She hasn't spoken for 7 minutes.

"TALK RELLA!" I pratically yelled at her. She gave me a glare then began.

"YOU LITTLE IDIOT! THEY WILL CHANGE YOU! THEY DID IT TO MY MOM NOW MY MOM IS LOCKED UP! DON'T LET THEM DO WHAT THEY DID TO MY MOM TO YOU! I SWEAR, YOU'LL REGRET JOINING WHATEVER THIS IS!"

I stared at her, deep in thought.

Lies.

The old woman slapped Rella. "LIES LITTLE PUNTY HUMAN!" They yelled at her and instantly I smiled.

Oh darn it.
Nope.
Im not allowed to change.

"Jess, get away while you can!" Rella told me. I looked at her in disgust.

"Liar....they can't do anything to you...they just recruit you, make ya do something, then its over." I tell her. She looks at me in shock. "You changed faster than a boy changes to different girls like the players they are!"

I managed to let out a laugh. Immediately, I got my knife out and put it to her ne-

nah thats being skipped. It won't be skipped on wattpad though in my other version of the story when I post it on Wattpad.

back 2 story

Rella looked at me in horror. "W-why Jess?"
I smiled at her and tilted my head and said innocently "Why what, Rell?"
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Part 8: The Demon Inside

I smiled as Rella's body fell to the ground, she's not dead, just unconscious. I then got my knife out again. "Time to end this..." I said as I tried to stab Rella but I couldn't. Stupid barriers...I kicked her in the stomach. Immediately, she woke up and looked at me in horror. Mainly because im blegh cause I killed a few more people. (darnnnn thts dark)

"JESS HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME?!" She asked me in a shouting voice. I growled. "THE NAMES JESSIE!" I yelled as I kicked her in the stomach. She screamed in pain.

"Jess....stop this...madness....you'll....become...insane...."

Welp thats all. To dark for somes liking Smile Smile I really wanted to get more into detail but ya know..
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Part 9: Monster!

I smirked, I grabbed the knife and lifted her chin up. "And what if I want to be insane?" I twirled the knife in my other hand. "Then you're a monster!" Rella yelled. I laughed slightly and stabbed her. "Hah, sorry, idiot." I kicked her limb body to the side. I began to laugh like a psycho.

and there you go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw   The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Jessica Hartlaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: