Dream of Winx
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Step2010
Dream of Winx
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A beautful night turns out bad part4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
A beautful night turns out bad part4  2z7kjh2

A beautful night turns out bad part4  Empty
PostSubject: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Ivy,Emily,and Brandon are at the park.
Best pals where do you think ghost will hide at?"asks Brandon
"An old home that is abandon."Respond back Ivy
"That old movie theater called Cinema Norm.",says Emily
"Oh yeah,I passed by it before.The trees are creepy.Creepy place."said Brandon
"Same,When i walk pass that place once in awhile it always gives me the chills",Replies Emily
"It gives me the chills too."answered back Brandon
"Since the movie theater is far and abandon home is close by we should go to the abandon home first."suggested Ivy
Ivy passed by the old movie theater too once.Talking about the old movie theater gives Ivy the chills.
"Okay,lets go to the abandon home."said Brandon
"Alrigh,before we go in there I have something to say,dont ever forget this if we get separted and fight alone we are still by your side fighting with you in spirit .Dont give up fighting no matter what also dont get up fighting no more what .If you do give up fighting and if I find you died I kick your but in heaven some day. .",says Emily
"Totally,we'll never give up."says Ivy
"Heck yeah !.",replied Brandon
"Brandon,Emily,and Ivy all them say we will never give up and kick but come back alive.",Ivy, Brandon,and Emily they do a high five then after that they walk to the abandon home.
Ivy,Emily,and Brandon arrive at the abandon home
Before Brandon,Emily,and Ivy walk into the abandon home they get out their flash lights and turns them on .Brandon tryes to open the door its locked. " Dang it.",said Brandon.Emily opens her purse and gets a bobby pin out of it and twists the bobby pin then she puts in the door knob it opens."Your a genius.",stated Brandon "I know l."respond back Emily. Ivy,Emily,and Brandon walk in the abandon home when they do its so dark in there

"Wow,so dark in here.Glad we brought our flash lights .", Ivy tells her best pals.
"Yeah.",replied back Emily.
Emily,Brandon,and Ivy are in the living room
The girls and Brandon move there flash light everywhere and they see a old couch ,old dresser,cobwebs,a broken mirror,chipped paint. 
Emily looks in the freezer she finds old mud in jars.She thinks to herself ew.
Ivy Accidenly bumps in to the old dresser she falls down.
Someone or creature is coming
Ivy so scared and panicking

to be continued...

Last edited by ★gakuenalice★ on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:46 pm

:O Nice job
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Smile thank you
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Wow, very good. Your grammar has gotten a lot better. I just skimmed through it cause i don't have a lot of time right now but i will take a break from all homework later to read through and catch up on all storied and updates i have been missing out on and maybe post something new later. But anyways to get back on topic here, i love the story and i will read through it later but from right now for as far as i can see, it looks really good. So, good job!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Very good
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Aw thx guys
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
Winxforeverfan

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:25 am

Good Job !. I really like it , keep up the good work Smile.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 am

Thank you glad you like it
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:39 pm

for the 5th final chapter i have writers block i cant think of more fighting ideas if it takes me a along time to think of more ideas im still going to finish my story
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:48 pm

ouch writers block not good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part4    A beautful night turns out bad part4  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beautful night turns out bad part4
Page 1 of 1