Dream of Winx
Sarah'a New Life Step2010
Dream of Winx
Sarah'a New Life Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

Sarah'a New Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Fairy XP : 263

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Summary: Sarah was a normal girl until she competed in a singing competition. She became a star overnight! She has to navigate a new life. Can she navigate freinds and fame?

"MOM! Can you get my jacket?" Sarah shouted. Her mom got her jacket and they went to a stage place. After other compeiters it was Sarah's turn. "I'm a girl who can't understand others but I do understand life and I'm just getting started..." she sang.  The Next Day... Sarah woke up not to her alarm on her phone it was people outside! "What the! Ugh!  Be quiet!" Sarah shouted when she opened her window.  "Sing for us!" A teen shouted. "Fine. Whatever it takes to make you people leave!" Sarah shouted. She then went outside. "I'm so much in so odd I'm so crazy I'm so lazy ooh ooh ah yeah that's why I'm so muchhhhh..." Sarah sang then went back inside. Everyone cheered. Sarah got ready for school then went to school. Loads of people followed her.  When she got inside the school she told her best freind, Nina about that morning.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401
Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Wow that is so amazing. Can't wait to read more on it. Hopefully there will be more.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:14 am

(I hope this dosent count as double posting)

Sarah saw the lunch menu and almost threw up "Oh my gosh Nina were having old...chicken nuggets I dont like the lunch here tomorrow im just bringing cheetos and a bottle of water!" Sarah said "Im just gonna bring a bag of tomatoes and throw them at the lunch ladies but im also bringing hot spaghetti and water for myself...." Nina said in a whispers into Sarah's ear as Sarah looked up it was as plain as a shiny new plate. Sarah saw two other girls sitting were Sarah and Nina ussualy sit. Sarah turned her back and ran off crying she had remembered a really bad memeory at the worst time. "I cant let it bring me sadness I gotta let the sun shine through its the climb up to my destiny and I can move the way to my destiny I just gotta hold on tighttttt" Sarah sang then wiped her tears and felt a microphone in her hand "huh?" she said confused.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Wow I loved that part. I can't wait for the next part and no, it didn't count as double posting, (i don't think, since you posted pass the 24 hour mark)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:54 am

Sarah gasped she had...changed her clothes looked kinda looked like rockstar clothes. She had pink highlights in her hair, she had a dark pink shirt and a neon pink jacket on top of it, She also had a neon pink skirt with black leggings she also wore pink/neon pink shoes. She felt like a rockstar! "I cant let it bring me sadness I gotta let the sun shine through its the climb up to my destiny and I can move the way to my destiny I just gotta hold on tighttttt ohh LETS FEEL IT ALL im feeling sad nervous cheerfull IM ALOT LETS GET READY TO HEAR ME SING MY HEART OUTTT!" Sarah sang she stood on the cafeteria table. Everyone clapped the two girls who were sitting in Sarah and Nina's chair laughed at Sarah but that didn't stop Sarah. "OH YOU DONT HURT ME IM MORE FEARLESS IM FEARLESS OH IM FEARLESS!!" Sarah sang on the two girls tables. The two girls got their drinks and spilled them on Sarah "Oh well I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT YOU DO OR SAY SO DONTT TRY TO GET ME CRYING IT AINT GONNA WORKKK!!" Sarah sang once more than jumped off the table. Nina and everyone else but the two girls cheered. THE NEXT DAY! Sarah woke up she got her casual clothes on, A purple shirt, jeans and nikes. She looked outside 13 people were there she opened up her windws "Sing please!" Someone said Sarah nodded "Oh like im done with this music part of my life oh no im never gonna stop its like my life now but oh it aint my life its just a hobby I do alot its almost everyyyythinggg I do! I call you all fans but what do you call me? You call me a star! Like I care but im just saying thank you in a song oh oh!!" Sarah sang then got her bags "Bye fans!" Sarah said waving. She went outside and took the bus to school.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Amazing! I love it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 8:34 pm

(First person now) I walked into the school everyone was taking pictures of me. I was really annoyed. "Stop it!" I finally yelled at everyone. My hands were glowing a neon pink. Then when I began to open my locker it was pink and frozen! I was frightened I faked being sick so the nurse would let me leave even though she did nothing she said "Go on home!" I was surprised so I just went home. When I got there my mom and dad were surprised they looked at me confused "Look..." I said I then touched the counter it was pink and frozen just like my locker!

Yes its like Frozen now but she wont be singing 'Let It Go' Sarah will be singing something different!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:19 pm

WOOH! NEW PART READY!!

(First person) I cried in my room I really cried myself to sleep! "Hard to take the day you just can catch a break. When it brings me down, I get right back up! Cause im powerful, incredible! Independent girl ready for the world, world, world! Come on, tonight im unstoppable! (Unstoppable) Incredibly strong! Tonight im unstoppable! The world is calling me out, out, out! Don't wanna whisper wanna shout, shout! Come on you know im unstoppable! When you're the girl you are the moments right to pull a stunt! Yeah its time to show what lies behind the front. Get up on your feet make the scene complete! Underneath the lights everythings alright-right-right-right. Come on, tonight im unstoppable! Incredibly strong! Tonight im unstoppable! (unstoppable) The world is calling me out out out! Don't wanna whisper wanna shout, shout! Come on, you know im unstoppable! Get out! Get out! Get out of your head! Get out! Get out! And live instead! Get out! Get out! Alright yeah! Cause im powerful, incredible! Independent girl! Ready for the world, world, world! Come on, tonight im unstoppable! (Tonight im unstoppable!) Incredibly strong! (Tonight im unstoppable!) (Unstoppable!) The world is calling me out, out, out! Don't wanna whisper wanna shout, shout! Come on, You know im unstoppable! (Unstoppable!) Ohh! Get out, get out get out of your head! Get out, get out! And live instead! Get out, get out! Get out alright yeah!" I sang my voice froze my room! And I didn't notice!
"Lets live alright!" I said as I jumped out my window. I ran to the park thats always where Nina is! "Nina?" I said as loud as I could I saw a red head of course it was Nina! "U-u-uh Sarah?" I heard Nina say in a frightened voice. "Nina? Why are you scared?" I asked worried. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Nina shouted at me. I was very angry at Nina "Get out! Get out! Get out of my head!" I said angrily. Nina looked regretfull of what she said she knows me when im threathened or hurt by anyone even my best freinds I will be very mad at them. "Im sorry! Its just everyone at school told me your a witch!" Nina said in a apologetic tone. "And you believed them over me? I can't believe you!" I shouted angrily. Nina grabbed my arm "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" she shouted. I was about to say "Fine.." when she began to cry louder than my pleads for help in my head thats when I lost it! I froze the park but not Nina. Nina gasped "I guess its a blessing and a curse..." I said as I ran away.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 am

Nice job amazing cant wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:01 pm

amazing! I can't wait for the next part as well. I can't wait to see what happens. I love it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:03 pm

That part was very long but only because of a song.
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 am

Yeah well that's okay.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Sarah ran all the way to the forest she lost control! She froze the forest "Urgh! I can't keep it in!" Sarah said as she tries to stop the powers within herself. She soon lost it and froze the ground! "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screams as she was done with it. She fell to the ground.
4 Weeks Later
Sarah woke up in her room. "It was probably just a nightmare!" she said as she ran downstairs. When her parents saw her they hid. "It wasn't a nightmare!!" She shouted as the whole house was frozen but her parents weren't. "I can control it! I know it!" Sarah said as she concentrates hard and unfreezes the house. "I did it!" She said as she ran back up stairs.

Yep! She can control it!
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:27 pm

That was awesome! More, more, more. I know it was short but still, MORE!
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm

More comes in an hour if I can make it to an hour lol
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Sarah'a New Life 2z7kjh2

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Okay, i am working on continuing my first story and i am also making another one as well. Thinking of name titles and how to begin it and that is what i will do, while waiting for your story to continue.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Sarah ran to the park it was the same again. Everyone hid except Nina. "Im different from others...im me..im one with my inner powers! Ohhhhn!!! Let it out!! I need to show it! My powers are different from me! Oh oh oh I got an element I got a power! And I can control it! No matter what I can control it! Oh yeah! You heard me on the radio!" Sarah sang as the people came out. Sparkles surrounded Sarah as her outfit changed to a pink dress that goes to her knees. "Let me be myself! Let me let me do it all again! Do it all again! Cause im waking from a beautiful dream! Ohhhh I know it wasn't a dream! Yeahhh!" Sarah continued singing. Everyone clapped except Nina who looked angry. Sarah walked over to Nina. "Uh Nina?" Sarah said to her freind who walked away. Sarah closed her eyes as tears fell out. "You know Nina...you were my very first real freind...the only one who didn't like me for my outfits or my attitude you liked me for me" Sarah said as she walked away. Nina stopped. Her face was feeled with rage she thought Sarah wouldn't bring it up. "You know Sarah I liked you for the obvious fame!" Nina said as Sarah laughed "You knew me before that! You think I don't remember don't you?!?" Sarah shouts. "It was the first day of elementary school loads of years back I bumped into you we hugged and said "Freinds!" we were in the same classes every year we sat by eachother at lunch played various games at recess! We did everything together!" Sarah said as tears fell from both of the girls eyes.
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Yay!!

Nina fell to her knees "Im sorry! Its just im jelous!" Nina said. Sarah gasped in shock. "Jelous? Of me? But im a-a girl who can't control her feelings!" Sarah said. Nina nodded. The two began glowing suddenly wings popped out of their backs. Their wings sparkled. "You are sisters!" someone yelled.

Sorry its short but I needed this to happen! (Tinkerbelle Reference in this part!)
Back to top Go down
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
SimplyNoone

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Nina sat on a log and thought about it. Sarah did the same. "I doubt it!" Sarah said as she walked away from everyone. She begged her soul to stop filling her mind with lies about everything. She had lost it but this time to her free will. Soon everything was frozen just not people. To Sarah's surprise she ALMOST blasted Nina in the head. (Frozen reference sorry I had to!) Sarah was frightened of her free will and ran within the forest to a dark but light to her cemetery. "I will stay here!" Sarah declared as she grabbed a flower from the ground and took off the petals with anger. She then kicked a few rocks here and there. She was as angry as a (Insert what you would say here) as she thought of such she grew madder and madder. She was about to use everything in her power but Nina ran to her. "Come back! We can fix this Sarah!" Nina said with a sad facial expression. Sarah shook her head and ran far, far away.

So yeah some references here and there but I know this was an INSANE part with loads of "Woman what are you doing?"'s and "Huh??"'s but im confusing alot so just ignore it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah'a New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah'a New Life   Sarah'a New Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah'a New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: