Dream of Winx
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Step2010
Dream of Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Summer
Month: July
Year: 2019
Latest topics
» Witch's Circle
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 pm by Dream winx

» Thread of random discussions
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 am by Dream winx

» Word Chain
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 pm by Dream winx

» post here explaining and detailing why fang is the best OTer
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm by Monkey noises

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
No user

A beautful night turns out bad part 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

Fairy XP : 246
A beautful night turns out bad part 3 2z7kjh2

A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Empty
PostSubject: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Ivy, Emily, and Brandon are at Shakeys cafe. Ivy is eating chili cheese fries, Emily is eating pizza, and Brandon is eating Salisbury steak and mash potatoes with gravy. For drinks, Ivy is having a root beer soda, Emily is having an orange soda and Brandon is having a root beer soda too.

*Ivy sighs*
"Whats wrong Ivy?", asks Emily
"I feel bad because not believing about Brandon hearing the scary noise at first.", said Ivy
"So do I.",replied back Emily
Brandon looks at Emily and Ivy. He doesn't like to see them upset.
"Listen best pals, Its okay you didn't believe me at first. I probably wouldn't have believe you girls either at first.",says Brandon
"But we hurt you for not believing you at first,we are your best friends we suppose to believe you when something happens,you don't lie.",answered back Ivy
Brandon looks at Emily too and she shakes her head yes.
"No buts,Its okay no one is perfect,so don't worry about it. Its okay.",Brandon tells his best friends.
Brandon looks at Emily and Ivy and they look back at him and smile
"Okay,good you girls are cheered up,should we wait for the ghost to come to use to kill him or should we go find the ghost?.",asks Brandon
"Find.",respond back Emily
"Find.",said Ivy
Ivy Brandon Emily open their backpack to see if they remember they got everything they need to kill the ghost
As Ivy checks her backpack and thinks.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy
Minako

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Cool, although I would have put the 'To be continued' bit on another line.

Other than that, and a few grammar points, it's good :p
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 pm

K will do that next time if I did some grammar wrong please tell me what to fix Smile thats how I get better at grammar right telling me how to fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator
Dream winx

Fairy XP : 401

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:59 pm

★gakuenalice★ wrote:
K will do that next time if I did some grammar wrong please tell me what to fix Smile thats how I get better at grammar right telling me how to fix it Smile

Whenever you are telling a list of items or people, you put commas in between. Like this:
Ivy, Emily and Brandon. I will fix your grammar issues for you so you will know how its supposed to look like.
Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator
★gakuenalice ★

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:24 pm

oh okay I get commas a little bit I dont know when to add commas in sentences a little bit do will practice on commas more thank you for fixing the grammar Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautful night turns out bad part 3   A beautful night turns out bad part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beautful night turns out bad part 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream of Winx :: Creativity :: Non-winx club related-
Jump to: